Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And the Results are IN!!!

Did you ever doubt me?
I doubt it, everyone I know has faith in my abilities to pass tests but me.




I PASSED!!!!
I PASSED!!!!

"doing a happy dance"

Now I need a margarita. A real biggun!

Now I can dig out my cap, gown and cords and walk ONE MORE TIME!!!

I had a professor and a friend ask me to join them in the doctoral program this next semester. I had to take a long hard breath and think about it for ..... oh about 2 seconds and say "HELL NO, I WON'T GO!!!". I just don't think that is in my future. For what? The right to be called Dr. Floyd? To get a better job? Maybe if I were in another town and state.

No, I think I'll pass, at least for now.
When my kids are grown and gone, I may just be that bored....

but probably not.
posted by Staci @ 9:52 PM |

<< Home