Friday, July 21, 2006

Stupid People Piss Me Off

I don't know if it is because I have been out of my HRT meds or the stress is just getting to me, or what, but lately stupid people are grating on my very last nerve. Especially stupid people who are highly educated and have absolutely no reason to be so damn stupid, but still open their mouths anyway and spill out nonsense.

Someone please explain to me how a person can be one class away from a Master's degree in Educational Leadership (to qualify him to be a principal or supervisor) and be such an idiot. This person is a FIRST year teacher. He does not know shit from shinolah. He doesn't complete his assignments on time, is thirty minutes late to class, when he does do his assignments, they are of junior high caliber. But somehow, he always pulls it off. Even when he fails a test, for some reason he gets a second chance at it. If I were the professors at this university, I wouldn't want my school name associated with him as a leader. That can't be good for their reputation.

Just the other day, we had a school superintendent as a guest speaker in class and this dumbass dude tells the whole class and super that he yells at his kids in his class so much that he started taking a tally of how many he's made cry. He asked the superintendent what to do when he has girls that are too sensitive? OY!!!! Has he gone bonkers? This is his boss, the person he will be interviewing with for a supervisory job in the future. The one that signs his paycheck. Can we say incompetent? If you can't handle a few kids, how in the world do you think you can handle running a school?

And I know from studying and having a million classes with him, that there is no way he could have pulled the comp exams out of his ass without someone giving it to him, but just as always, he passed- I don't know how well he did, whether just by the hair on his chinny chin chin or what, but he better be thanking his lucky stars that I wasn't one of his professors... That means he will graduate with me in two weeks. Gats!

Okay, had to get that off my chest. Bitching session over now.

On a good note, I get my precious little great nephew, Jonah, today for the whole weekend. He is so precious. He loves puppies and water, well I have plenty of puppies and a pool, so he's in luck. Note to self, go get Fruit Loops. I don't think he'd appreciate Raisin Bran for breakfast.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have plenty to be doing, so I best get my rump up and get busy.

Later.
posted by Staci @ 10:35 AM |

<< Home