Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stupid Update, Dreams, and Everything Else

Update on Stupid person that pisses me off: he and another guy in my graduate class FAILED comps, now he won't be graduating. I was the only one out of the class that will be graduating- YEAH ME!! Its really a heated situation at this university though. Two professors who have bleeding hearts and want to help him out and let him do "orals" but their boss says "NO, if he doesn't have leadership ability and knowledge, he should not graduate until he does." (which I agree totally) So... I guess stupid people don't always get a free ride, huh.

So, I'm making my way to the really weird but good part- MY DREAMS, but I have to go all around Laura's house to get there, so hold onto your britches. (This is the "Everything Else" part)

Okay, let me catch you up a little. Monday, I spent all day over at my parent's house watching the house movers pick up and move the house that my father built for my grandmother in 1959 and move it across the back road to a little piece of land that my parents gave me. My sister "inherited" it when they divied up the home land (no, they aren't deceased, just wanted all of us to have a piece of what they shed blood, sweat and tears for) but didn't want to fool with it so she sold it to me.

Well, while I was watching it being moved, one of my professors calls me and tells me that he has decided to go out of state this weekend, so he needs ALL of my assignments completed and in his office by noon the next day. FYI: This is a directed study course, they give the assignments at the beginning of the semester, you teach yourself, do them and turn them in at the end.)

SCUZE ME? DID I JUST HEAR THAT CORRECTLY? Holyshitwhoredammit! I'm in trouble. I had a midterm scheduled for that next day at 12:30, hadn't studied for it and hadn't done half of the assignments that were SUPPOSED to be due in two weeks. So I stay up all night long working and studying and typing like a chicken with my head cut off. A pot of coffee, the jitters and about 12 hours after my regular bedtime, I go to turn in this bullshit and guess what? I am not registered for the class. SCUZE ME squared! So all the powers that be decide since they screwed up and it would be an act of congress to change it... blah, blah, blah... it would just be best to register you for the class in the Fall and that way, you will have until December to get all of your assignments done. SCUZE ME cubed??? I just completed all of my assignments you freakin peckerheads!!!! I am livid, almost postal at this point. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this university????

So then I go to take my midterm and low and behold, he forgot that we had it scheduled and was at his house waiting on a refrigerator to be delivered. So here I am, no sleep, brain fried, already pissed, all I can do is laugh. LAUGH I tell you. It was either that or cry and luckily I had taken my Happy Pills that week and I just couldn't muster a tear to save my damn life, dammit! So I go to my other class and get home, 30 hours of no sleep and I can't go to sleep for the life of me. At about 10pm (34 hours of no sleep), I fall asleep only to be woken up 4 hours later by a rumbling, tumbling belly. No rest for the weary. I desperately needed some "movement" in that area but it was futile to try to go back to sleep, I just went and studied some more.

So with all that said, I had 4 hours sleep in about a 58 hour period, so last night when I finally got in the bed at midnight, I slept like a freakin baby. And when I am tired, the wierd dreams come like a freight train. Not just one, little snippits, medleys, previews of many, many dreams.

I don't remember all of them, but here are some that stuck with me:

1. we bought a dog that was half porcupine and half chow. When he got pissed off at you, his spiney things would poke out.

2. we traveled from Bastrop to West Monroe (about 30 miles) with 8 horses running bareback and no horse trailer, through the woods.

3. Justin Timberlake jacked off on me as he was running beside me down the middle of the road. I asked him how Cameron was and he thought I was being a smartass, but I told him that I had read an article about how he said that his and Brittney's relationship was like a high school couples and that his and Cameron's relationship was all grown up. He said he didn't want to screw around on her, so there could be no penetration, therefore, he jacks off on me. Then he has this little teeny weeny pecker after all is said and done and these little teeny bopper girls are going nuts and he says to them, "see, its nothing you'd want. Too little and thumps it." {anyone trying to figure these damn things out yet- what the hell?}

4. Two old classmates that I also used to work with were at the movies and had their hair done TOTALLY different than their style is usually. It was Great hair! I mean GREAT hair. Dee, if you are reading this, it was you and your sister-in-law! ???? But the hair rocked! So we chatted and I found out who did their hair and that dream was over. (I hate my hair right now, could this be a sign I need to have something done?)

5. My husband pisses me off because he won't listen to me and I try to tell him something and he totally ignores me. I get mad and wake up angry with him. Poor baby hadn't even done anything. I made him apologize anyhow, made me feel better.

So, any dream interpreters, feel free to analyze away. I'm really surprised because most of the time, my dreams involve snakes or someone trying to rape me (my biggest fears, I guess)... who knows what these mean...

Oh yeah, by the way, a good friend of mine, Certifiable Princess, whose blog I am addicted to is participating in a blog-a-thon this weekend. Check out her blog how to donate to a wonderful cause. She has to stay up for 24 hours straight, writing two blogs per hour, that is 48 blogs (and I have trouble coming up with one a week)!!! So give my gurl a holla and lend a little support. She's not askin for much, just a bit for some sweet babies who've had a rough row to hoe....So go check out CP and give a little, will ya? The blog starts in 1 day and 11 hours.....
posted by Staci @ 6:09 PM |

<< Home